What is your job description?
I have been:
- Data conversion and system integration for online examsim prototype.
- Consulting, design, implementation of web framework (moocash) for org
- Data retrieval and conversion for 2009 products, users, then imported into web framework
- Additional features developed for org requirement (membership, membership numbers)
- Web framework tweaks, user training
- Consulting, assisted design and implementation of new phone connections and phone system
- consulting, assisted design and implementation of new network layout, new router
- Consulting and Unix shell work on production web framework for performance
- Assisted design and implementation of critical services (mail,web) for org and for new branding
- Purchased and fetched small parts
I was a developer and network administrator at the previous incarnation of MMI. I co-developed the ExamSim engine which spawned two successful products and worked to continually improve network and computer services for all users continuing through the Contexo acquisition. Subsequently I was a System Administrator at a large web-hosting (computer services) company for two years.
With funding I would enjoy being, for example:
salaried, benefits, budget, aka Chief of Technology
- design, test, implement, document, support all computing and communications tools for business(es)
- monitor and maintain all technology services
- develop and deploy new tools to assist and enable existing and new business products and services
salaried, benefits, budget, head of Products Development
- provide tools and environment to enhance idea generation and product development
- research potential new products and services
- drive and oversee the development of approved products and services
ETA, post lunch: Now decently formatted in html rather than wiki.
Thank you [adric], you express yourself in an eloquent fashion. Perhaps we will
pave over your tech bumps and humps and turn you into a book author/editor