- Jan: 1. Sleep, shower, excrete (in some order, with repetitions as necessary)
- Feb: 1. The Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien: such a fun hobby he had, conlangs
- Mar: Hmm, it's a bit warm. I think my tea should be chilled by now.
- April: How many times has someone on your friends list posted about something and you were really confused, but you didn't want to ask because you knew you SHOULD know?
- May: Got up on time (too soon), and piddled about.
- June: The crazy level is rising here in the NOC.
- July: [friends list meme]
- Aug: adric: I failed a willpower save and now have both Portishead albums from Apple.
- Sept: Successfully avoided massive social gathering this weekend.
- Oct: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Steganography#Re:_Terrorism_Rumors
- Nov: In which even the self-censorship PSAs have a little fun: Have a look at Boss of Dominatrix Although apparently not available en Espanol yet, this does air, as I saw part of it on CNN (with close-captions).
- Dec: So, I read Rainbows End tonight.
So much happened over the weekend (already) (mostly at that party or around it) that it's going to take me months to process all of it and weeks to…
Occams_Razor(@post.prev.memeplex) => 'Have them come over to your house, stupid.' Game was effectively sabotaged by my lack of preparation for…
Had some stuff i my head during lunch, perhaps beause I did not read. I finished Moll Flanders at lunch yesterday, and haven't started anything new,…