- Jan: 1. Sleep, shower, excrete (in some order, with repetitions as necessary)
- Feb: 1. The Lord of the Rings, J.R.R. Tolkien: such a fun hobby he had, conlangs
- Mar: Hmm, it's a bit warm. I think my tea should be chilled by now.
- April: How many times has someone on your friends list posted about something and you were really confused, but you didn't want to ask because you knew you SHOULD know?
- May: Got up on time (too soon), and piddled about.
- June: The crazy level is rising here in the NOC.
- July: [friends list meme]
- Aug: adric: I failed a willpower save and now have both Portishead albums from Apple.
- Sept: Successfully avoided massive social gathering this weekend.
- Oct: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Steganography#Re:_Terrorism_Rumors
- Nov: In which even the self-censorship PSAs have a little fun: Have a look at Boss of Dominatrix Although apparently not available en Espanol yet, this does air, as I saw part of it on CNN (with close-captions).
- Dec: So, I read Rainbows End tonight.
Please *do* glorify some great hackers and not crime Re: "Stop Glorifying Hackers"(sic) from the M. McWhorter, I'm sorry you had trouble safely…
The Keanu movie about the ronin was not as bad as the trailer led us to believe it would be. I saw it in a theatre with an aikido afficianado and…
Or sign # 875,675 that I should have gone to university at age 12 or not at all: further punishment for taking AP courses Greetings, I took AP…