new music4 other new media to consume (books, vids, games, usw.) a clean house3, clean car2
- unstructured time in which to consume media, study, write, and hack
- The ability to actually do those things when I have the time
- money for college classes (online, about 1400 USD each)
- capital, to pay off debt and invest in projects
- silly stuff (
fancy food, clothes, decor, gadgets, toys ...)
- local storage server 1
- to learn how to relax intentionally, if not on cue
- one gadget to replace sidekick, palm, phone, ipod, 770 and ... with usable PIM apps, functioning input, some kind of network access and a usable API/ SDK ...
- fluency in any one of the languages I screw around in, or collect three more
- an app to practice alephbets that are not Japanese (could lrnj.com be used?)
- finish hacking through PragProg ESR in Ruby and then do it all in perl and bash too.
- redo my website
- conjure a community on my board